Last Minute Christmas Tags | Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts Challenge

 


Here are three last minute gift tags for you. They were made almost only from leftovers. As you can see I used gel prints, I cut gift tags from them and made the top with a punch. Then I used a stencil, embossing paste and various gold-coloured @wowembossing powders to create the background on the tag.  

🌲
Next I embossed the poinsettia flowers from @rubberdance on Vellum in white. I then also embossed the flowers on Gelliprints using white Embossing Powders. Then I cut everything out with the scissors and glued them together Then I placed the petals on top of the tags and attached some die cuts I had left over underneath. I love these layers on top of each other. You can see that I have created the centre differently each time. I hope you like it.
🌲

I'm adding my TAGs to the Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts Challenge. They have a fabolous moodboard in december.



Here you'll find the close-ups of my gift tags.



..

[Werbung Advertising ]
..
@rubberdance
@rubberdance.deutschland
@wowembossing
@gelliarts
..
..
..
#cards
#rubberstamp
#rubberdancestamps
#wowembossingpowder
#wowembossing
#alexandrarenke
#embossingpowder
#heatembossing
#christmascards2020
#gifttags
#gelliarts
#gelliprinting
#gelliprint
#monoprint
#printmaking
#acrylicink
#mixedmedia
#fortheloveoflayers
#cardmaking
#lovemyjob
#stanzen
#stanze
#cuttingdies
#papercrafting
#ilovecrafting
#papierliebe
#gellinktober
#inktober
#handmadecards

1 Comentarios

  1. A beautiful elegant project! So many elements make it very special! Thanks so much for joining us at our AcademyScrapArt Challenge this month!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.
This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.

Dieses Blog durchsuchen